He is SIRA accredited for lower limb, spinal, and upper limb assessments.
Assocciate Professor Craig Waller has lectured and presented widely in Australia and overseas in the areas of sports surgery, joint replacement, minimally invasive surgery, partial joint replacement, and computer assisted surgery. He has been a demonstrator of surgical techniques to orthopaedic surgeons in the fields of knee surgery and joint replacement both in Australia and overseas. He has been a regular presenter and surgical demonstrator at the annual APAS joint replacement conferences since its inception in 1998.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor