A/Professor Rauchberger is currently Head of Acute Psychiatry at the Alfred Hospital as well as Director of the Alfred Psychiatric Intensive Care State-wide Services. He currently sits on the Quality and Governance Committee, the Reducing Restrictive Interventions Committee, and the Psychiatry Executive Committee at the Alfred Hospital.
A/Professor Rauchberger is an experienced mediclegal examiner in cases of personal injury, negligence, insurance matters, impairment assessments and fitness for duty.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Life – Income and TPD
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner (JME)
- Worksafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Medical Examiner (IME)