He currently holds positions at both Monash Health and Epworth Healthcare, where he is known for his clinical expertise and research contributions.
A/Prof. Gow’s special interests lie in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), colorectal cancer, and therapeutic endoscopy. He has published numerous research papers on these topics and is regularly invited to speak at international conferences. He also serves as a reviewer for several prestigious medical journals.
A/Prof. Gow has extensive experience in providing expert opinions for legal cases related to gastrointestinal disorders. He is highly regarded by his peers for his thoroughness and attention to detail in his reports, and his ability to clearly communicate complex medical information to non-medical professionals.
A/Prof. Gow completed his medical degree and gastroenterology training at Monash University and then went on to complete a fellowship in IBD and therapeutic endoscopy at the University of Toronto. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the Gastroenterological Society of Australia and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Non-WPI Workers Compensation Assessments for NSW, NT, SA, TAS & WA
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Injury Insurance Western Australia
- Public and Professional Liability
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)