Upon completion of Specialist Orthopaedic Training, Dr David Love worked as Trauma Surgeon at the Royal Melbourne Hospital. He also completed further training and expertise in hip and knee joint replacement and deformity correction both in Melbourne and overseas, where he worked alongside world expert in the specialised area of joint replacement of the hip and knee, Professor Robert Bourne (Canada).
Dr David Love has completed a Fellowship with Mr John Bartlett, Knee Surgeon and an additional Fellowship with Professor Leo Donnan which included extensive training in utilising external frames to correct limb deformity and utilising the ilizarov deformity correction technique.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- Worksafe Victoria Independent Medical Assessor
- Worksafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner
- Medical Negligence
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection Assessments
- Public and Professional Liability
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed