After training and working as a GP in Dublin, he developed an interest in mental health and completed his training as a psychiatrist, becoming a member of both the Royal College of Psychiatrists in London and the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.
Dr Gallogly underwent additional training in Forensic Psychiatry through the Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health and is a member of the RANZCP Victorian Forensic Committee.
He prepares medicolegal reports for criminal, civil and family law matters. He also provides assessments and reports for Early Release of Superannuation, Victims of Crime and VCAT Hearings.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guides to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Family Law
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Sexual Abuse
- Testamentary Capacity
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner