He completed his medical degree at the University of Melbourne before completing his Rheumatology training at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
Dr Stockman is currently in private practice. He attends the Royal Melbourne Hospital as an honorary Rheumatologist, and the Epworth as a visiting Rheumatologist where he teaches undergraduates.
Dr Stockman has a special interest in inflammation, crystal arthritis, vasculitis, and conditions of the spine.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Accidents Insurance Board Tasmania
- Public and Professional Liability
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner (JME)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)