Dr Jacobson can offer expert opinion on the effectiveness of biological treatments (medications, TMS, ECT) and psychological treatments.
Dr Jacobson has trained in trauma therapy, schema therapy, CBT, DBT, psychodynamic therapy and EMDR. He is also a counsellor for Victims Services and is on the Board of St John of God, Burwood Hospital Medical Advisory Committee.
Dr Jacobson is an Accredited Member of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists – Faculty of Addiction Psychiatry and Faculty of Psychotherapy.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Institutional Child Abuse – nonsexual
- Institutional Child Abuse – sexual
- Sexual Abuse
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Family Law
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation (non-accredited)
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed