She has over a decade of extensive experience in the assessment of clinical and behavioural issues that require a comprehensive view of psychological processes and their relevance to legal issues.
Dr White’s highly specialised training allows her to combine clinical and forensic expertise to provide comprehensive assessments and expert reports that address both clinical and diagnostic questions, as well as legal issues.
Dr White assesses clients with a wide range of conditions including acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions, neurodegenerative disorders, mental health disorders including personality disorders, and substance use disorders.
She has gained well rounded and diverse practice and experience working across a variety of sectors including public health, custodial environments, and private business. She has particular interest and expertise in capacity assessments, older populations, individuals with complex presentations and forensic assessment. She is an appointed SIRA Authorised Health Practitioner, with training in the AMA4 Guidelines.
Specific industry expertise includes:
- Criminal cases
- Capacity Assessments
- Testamentary capacity
- Hospitals and Public Health
- Custodial environments
- Motor Accident Injury Accreditation Scheme SA
- Motor Accidents Insurance Board Tasmania
- Motor Accident Injury Commission Queensland (MAIC)
- Motor Injury Insurance Western Australia
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- Approved Medical Specialist Western Australia
- Comcare Guides to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Family Law
- Life Insurance-TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised HealthPractitioner NSW (post 1 Dec 2017)
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Worksafe Queensland
- Worksafe Tasmania Permanent Impairment Assessor