About Dr Anthony Greenberg
Dr Greenberg has special expertise in the management of gastric conditions, including peptic ulcer and reflux disease; colorectal surgery, including haemorrhoids and bowel disease; and abdominal wall surgery including inguinal and femoral hernias.
In addition to long-term private practice, Dr Greenberg served as VMO at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital, Western Suburbs Hospital and Ashfield Hospital and has extensive experience in rural and remote surgery, working across NSW, ACT and Queensland.
Dr Greenberg is skilled in provision of permanent impairment assessment and general independent medical examinations (IMEs). He is also a Member of the RACS medico-legal group.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia Dispute Resolution Medical Expert
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Worksafe Queensland