With expertise in anxiety disorders, depression, personality disorders, PTSD, complex trauma, sexual abuse, grief and eating disorders, Dr Daniel Brass lends his independent medical opinion to a broad range of schemes and medico-legal scenarios.
Dr Brass is a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) and an Accredited Member of the Faculties of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Psychotherapy.
Dr Brass chairs the RANZCP’s eLearning Advisory Group and supervises reflective practice groups for psychiatry trainees.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Capacity Assessments
- Financial Capacity
- Medical Decision Making
- Testamentary Capacity
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Sexual Abuse
- Historical Sexual Abuse
- Historical Non-Sexual Abuse
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Public and Professional Liability