Dr Freiberg is the Founder and Medical Director of the Meredith Respiratory and Sleep Centres, situated in Sydney’s Bankstown and Leppington where he engages in the treatment of all general respiratory disorders and sleep disorders.
Dr Freiberg has been involved in the diagnosis and management of patients with COVID-19 and assesses workplace COVID-19 claims. He also assesses individuals with chemical and dust exposures.
Furthermore, Dr Freiberg evaluates Permanent Impairment in those suffering from sleep dysfunction arising from post injury or incident chronic pain, mental health conditions such as PTSD and depression, and prescription medications such as those taken for PTSD and pain management.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised Health Practitioner NSW (post 1 Dec 2017)
- Public and Professional Liability
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed