Dr Frommer has travelled extensively through NSW, QLD and the NT, providing locum services at regional hospitals and has a special interest in bowel cancer screening.
Through his medicolegal work, the most common injuries Dr Frommer has assessed are oesophageal inflammation, peptic ulceration, small intestinal malfunction, various cancers, large bowel, colonic, diarrhoea, constipation issues and drug interactions and side effects.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor