About Dr Elsa Yeung
Dr Yeung has expertise in treating mood disorders, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder and personality disorders, including borderline personality disorder.
She is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese and has a keen interest in Asian mental health. At her clinical practice, Dr Yeung offers a range of treatments to her patients, including repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for treatment-resistant depression and helps young females with hormonal issues and older women experiencing menopausal changes.
Dr Yeung oversees referrals to a program for individuals with borderline personality disorder, working with patients and their support team to develop ongoing management plans. Dr Yeung accepts mental health referrals for patients with WorkCover and medico-legal claims.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Motor Accident Injury Commission Queensland (MAIC)
- Motor Injury Insurance Western Australia
- Northern Territory Motor Vehicle
- Northern Territory WorkSafe
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor