Dr Parmegiani has been a member of the NSW Mental Health tribunal for many years and is a Personal Injury Commission Medical Assessor. He has provided medicolegal reports for more than 15 years.
As a Medicolegal Assessor, Dr Parmegiani assesses all areas of general adult psychiatry including mood disorders, stress disorders, anxiety disorders, PTSD, general and trauma. He has assessed individuals for personal injury, medical negligence, IP and TPD, and historical and childhood abuse. Examinees have come from all walks of life, including health workers, members of the armed forces, and fire and rescue workers.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- Institutional Child Abuse – nonsexual
- Institutional Child Abuse – sexual
- Sexual Abuse
- Criminal Law
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Medical Negligence
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NSW Personal Injury Commission Workers Compensation Medical Expert
- Fitness for Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Motor Vehicle (non-accredited)
- Public and Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation (non-accredited)