Dr Parmegiani has been a member of the NSW Mental Health tribunal for many years. He has provided medicolegal reports for more than 15 years.
As a Medicolegal Assessor, Dr Parmegiani assesses all areas of general adult psychiatry including mood disorders, stress disorders, anxiety disorders, PTSD, and general trauma. He has assessed individuals for personal injury, medical negligence, IP and TPD, and historical and childhood abuse. Examinees have come from all walks of life, including health workers, members of the armed forces, and fire and rescue workers.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Institutional Child Abuse – nonsexual
- Institutional Child Abuse – sexual
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Sexual Abuse