She obtained her medical degree from the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Following her undergraduate studies, she pursued post-graduate training in Rehabilitation Medicine and subspecialty training in Pain Medicine in Sydney. This comprehensive training provided her with a strong foundation in managing patients with various disabilities and functional impairments.
Dr Sheh is currently an Honorary VMO at Concord Repatriation General Hospital and was the Supervisor of Training for the hospitals Chronic Pain Service from 2010 to 2021. Dr Sheh continues as a VMO at 3 private hospitals across North Sydney.
She is experienced in the management of musculoskeletal and neuropathic pain with a special interest in Geriatric pain, Musculoskeletal pain and Pelvic pain.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Fitness For Duty
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised Health Practitioner (AHP)
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor (PIA)