About Dr Greg Keene
Over a stellar history, Dr Keene has striven to deliver exceptional patient care through a commitment to quality and innovation. His name is synonymous with anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction.
He has received many awards for his work including honorary membership of the Arthroscopy Association of North America; an award that is rarely given to non-Americans.
He enjoys the responsibility of helping people of all ages with their knee problems, and he has treated thousands of sports injuries of the knee over his career including state, national, international and Olympic athletes.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Accident Injury Accreditation Scheme SA
- Public and Professional Liability
- Return to Work South Australia
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner (JME)