Dr Salaria completed his training with the Royal Australian College of Surgeons and the Australian Orthopaedic Association in Newcastle between 2008 and 2012.
Following this, Dr Salaria completed his spine surgery fellowship at the University of California Irvine Medical Centre, United States and returned to Newcastle/ Maitland in 2012. Prior to that, he completed a Spine Fellowship at the Royal Brisbane Hospital. He has also completed a Hip and Knee Arthroplasty as well as Upper Limb Fellowships (2001) in Melbourne.
Dr Salaria is a member of the Australian Orthopaedic Association, Royal Australian College of Surgeons, North American Spine Society (International Member) and American Orthopaedic Surgeon Association (International Member).
His areas of specialty include the spine, hips and knees.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Life Insurance-TPD and Income Protection
- Fitness For Duty
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor