He has extensive experience assessing claims for NSW and ACT Workers’ Compensation, Work injury damages, NSW and ACT Motor Vehicle, Income protection/TPD, public liability, medical negligence, Comcare and Employer Schemes.
With more than 20 years delivering medicolegal assessments, Dr Bertucen understands the information requirements of a thorough and valuable report, and has a reputation for producing well-contextualised and rationalised assessments that can be relied upon.
He has also been retained by AHPRA to review and provide expert opinion on the capacity of peers referred to the professional standards committee.
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised Health Practitioner NSW (post 1 Dec 2017)
- Medical Negligence
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Testamentary Capacity
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection Assessments
- Family Law
- Public and Professional Liability
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed