Dr Ridhalgh specialises in direct Anterior Hip Replacements, Shoulder and Knee surgery, Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement. Dr Ridhalgh has completed a Fellow of Knee and served as Team Physician to the AFL Sydney Swans. He has volunteered his time to Orthopaedic Outreach visiting South Pacific Islands and contributing his services as Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Accreditations and Schemes
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guides to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Accidents Insurance Board Tasmania
- NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Dispute Resolution Service (pre 1 Dec 2017) Non-SIRA Approved.
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Worksafe Tasmania Permanent Impairment Assessor