For more than a decade, he contributed his expertise to the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit at Liverpool Hospital. Presently, Dr. Sabaz holds the esteemed position of Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist at the Sydney Children’s Hospital in Randwick.
In addition to his hospital work, Dr. Sabaz also offers medico-legal neuropsychological assessments at St George Private Hospital, located in the Sydney suburb of Kogarah. Dr Sabaz can provide assessments of permanent impairment on adults and children who have sustained an acquired brain injury from a motor vehicle or work-related accident, neonatal injuries and medical negligence cases.
Dr. Sabaz’s reports thoroughly record an individual’s cognitive capacities and limitations, as well as their prognosis and requirements for long-term care and support.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Capacity Assessments
- Accommodation and lifestyle decision making
- Driving capacity
- Financial Capacity
- Medical Decision-making
- Testamentary Capacity
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised Health Practitioner (AHP)
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Allied Health Practitioner
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner (JME)