About Dr Meena Mittal
Dr. Mittal’s specialises in treating a wide range of pain conditions, including but not limited to, back and neck pain, musculoskeletal pain, cancer-related pain, failed back surgery syndrome, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), persistent post-surgical pain, post-trauma pain, neuropathic pain, and visceral pain.
Dr Mittal is sought after by clients seeking medico-legal opinions. She has a deep understanding of Pain and the impact it has on a person’s quality of life, allowing her to assess and explain complex medical issues to the satisfaction of her clients and legal professionals.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)