Dr Davie’s clinical practice addressed general adult psychiatric and psychogeriatric presentations and treatment with TMS and ECT.
He has served as the Clinical Director at the Hobart Clinic and has been interviewed by ABC Radio Hobart on social issues where mental health has an interplay.
Dr Michael Davie is active in teaching psychiatry trainees and medical students.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- Worksafe Tasmania Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Institutional Abuse
- Medical Negligence
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection Assessments
- Public and Professional Liability
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed