After graduating with an MBBS from the University of New South Wales, Dr Lai gained Fellowship at the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh before returning back to Australia and completing an additional Fellowship at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Dr Lai has held a number of Consultant Plastic Surgeon positions and currently still holds this position at Westmead Private Hospital, Sydney Private Hospital and Holroyd Private Hospital. He also holds membership in the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Specialising in medical negligence assessments, Dr Min Fee Lai’s areas of expertise includes liposuction, scarring, burns, skin injuries, facial injuries, hands, jaw issues and breast augmentations. Dr Lai is also an accredited SIRA Authorised Health Practitioner and SIRA Permanent Impairment Assessor.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment,4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Life Insurance-TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle non-accredited
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised Health Practitioner NSW (post 1 Dec 2017-MAIA)
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Assessor(MAA)(MACA)
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Workers Compensation (non-accredited)