About Dr Neville Rowden
He specializes in lower limb joint replacement surgeries, including hip and knee replacements, as well as revision joint replacement surgeries. Since 2003, Dr Rowden has subspecialised in knee surgery forming the St George Knee Clinic specifically for the treatment of knee trauma and knee osteoarthritis.
Apart from his clinical work, Dr Rowden is actively involved in research and education, having published several research papers in prestigious orthopaedic journals and presented his work at various national and international conferences.
He is also involved in training medical students and orthopaedic trainees, serving as a lecturer and clinical supervisor at the University of Sydney and the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Dr Rowden is highly respected within the medical community for his expertise and dedication to his patients.
He has also provided expert opinion in many medicolegal cases, offering unbiased and evidence-based assessments to assist the legal process.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Injury Insurance Western Australia
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor (PIA)