Dr Leeks moved back to Perth in 1996 to pursue a surgical career in Orthopaedics, finishing the Advanced Surgical Training Scheme in May 2002. She developed a special interest in Paediatric Orthopaedics and undertook a Fellowship at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto in 2003-4. On returning to Australia and entering Private Practice, Dr Leeks subsequently developed a strong interest in Foot & Ankle surgery.
University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS, (1989)
Dr Leeks obtained Post-Graduate Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada.
The Western Australian Medical Board
General orthopaedics – Foot & Ankle Surgery – Lower limb arthroscopy – Paediatric surgery
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Private Hospital Visiting Rights
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- St John of God Hospital (Subiaco)
My Particular Interests Are
All aspects of foot & ankle surgery, lower limb arthroscopic surgery, all aspects of paediatric orthopaedic conditions. I also conduct permanent impairment assessment of hips and knee injuries.