Dr Olivia Wong has been a Fellow of the Royal Australian New Zealand College Psychiatrists for over 10 years. She consults in the public and private health sectors and has attained an Advanced Certificate in Consultation – Liaison Psychiatry, and a Master of International Public Health.
Dr Olivia Wong maintains active clinical roles at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne and the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre where she addresses patients with combined mental and physical health presentations typically in gastroenterology, oncology, palliative care, and public health. She was appointed by the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre as principal investigator for an Australian-first study in CALM, psychotherapy for patients with terminal cancer, as part of global study coordinated from Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (Toronto).
Skilled in clinical medical education, health promotion, and quality improvement Dr Wong is the Director of Advanced Training Consultation Liaison Psychiatry for Victoria. In her private practice, she consistently treats those presenting with mood and anxiety disorders and perinatal symptoms.
Accreditations and Schemes
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Medical Assessor
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Medical Negligence
- Criminal Law
- Institutional Child Abuse – nonsexual
- Institutional Child Abuse – sexual
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Family Law
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Motor Accident Injury Accreditation Scheme SA
- Motor Accidents Insurance Board Tasmania
- Motor Vehicle non-accredited
- Public and Professional Liability
- Return to Work South Australia
- Sexual Abuse
- Workers Compensation (non-accredited)
- Worksafe Tasmania Permanent Impairment Assessor
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed