Dr Blombery also has extensive involvement in pain management, particularly complex regional pain syndrome and chronic and neuropathic pain. Dr Blombery is in clinical practice in Melbourne at Masada Private Hospital where he performs a number of interventional treatments for chronic pain as well as for arterial and venous disease. He also runs an active research and clinical trials program in new treatments for both vascular disease and chronic pain.
He is a consultant in pain management and vascular disease and is an accredited Impairment Assessor with a long experience in medicolegal reporting.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner (JME)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Medical Examiner (IME)