Patients referred for medico-legal examinations receive compassionate and objective care to ensure their comfort during the examination.
These examinations aim to determine the nature and cause of the injury, disability, or medical condition, and whether it is a direct result of an accident or work conditions, or if an underlying condition has contributed to it.
Medico-legal consulting examinations are typically arranged by solicitors, employers, or insurance companies, and a confidential report will be provided to the referrer.
Dr Slezak is not employed by any insurance company or legal firm, and his report is based solely on his examination findings without taking any sides in legal cases.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability