Still in clinical practice, Dr Spittaler operates at John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle Private and Lingard Private Hospital. He has performed over 14,000 surgeries and sits on the Advisory Board at Lingard Private Hospital. He prides himself on his dedicated care of patients and is constantly striving to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Recently, Dr Spittaler has travelled to Europe, Asia and the Middle East to offer education and confer with peers in best practice and cutting-edge technology. This, as well as his extensive surgical experience, provides Dr Spittaler with an invaluable insight into outcomes and expectations which he applies to his medicolegal work.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Dispute Resolution Service (pre 1 Dec 2017)
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor