About Dr Peter Yu
Dr. Yu is currently the Director of Training for Occupational Medicine in NSW and ACT and Member of the Faculty Training Committee, showcasing his commitment to advancing the field of occupational medicine education and training in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Dr. Yu is also a Medical Decision-Maker (NSW Personal Injury Commission) underscoring his expertise in evaluating and making medical determinations within the context of personal injury cases.
As a designated Aviation Medical Examiner (Civil Aviation Safety Authority), Dr. Yu also possesses the necessary expertise to conduct aviation medical examinations and ensure the safety and health of pilots and aviation personnel.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 6th Ed
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness For Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Medical Negligence
- NSW Personal Injury Commission Workers’ Compensation Medical Expert
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor (PIA)