He is the former Director of Medical Services with St John of God Pinelodge Clinic, an Adjunct Senior Lecturer with Monash University, and the Director of Medical Services with the Victorian Centre for Mental Health.
Dr Siotia continues in clinical practice and also facilitates the Memory Clinic at St John of God Pinelodge Clinic, giving him ideal insights into matters of competency in relation to legal issues.
Specific industry expertise includes:
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Medical Assessor
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Institutional Child Abuse – nonsexual
- Institutional Child Abuse – sexual
- Worksafe Tasmania Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Motor Accidents Insurance Board Tasmania
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Public and Professional Liability
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed