He has further complemented his training with a Fellowship in upper limb surgery. Dr Diebold has recently relocated to Newcastle NSW and continues to provide a full range of both elective and emergency orthopaedic services.
Dr Diebold practises all aspects of general orthopaedic surgery, but he has a particular interest in arthroscopic surgery, and reconstruction and replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder.
Since 2017, Dr Diebold has been expanding his interest in medicolegal reporting and offers comprehensive reports for SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Comcare and Public Liability cases.
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- SIRA NSW Motor Accident Guidelines Authorised Health Practitioner(AHP)
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor