Still, in clinical practice, Dr Khullar is a fellow of the Australasian College of Sport and Exercise Medicine, one of the most prestigious qualifications in the world. Dr Sachin Khullar has a special interest in managing musculoskeletal and sporting injuries across all age groups, particularly children and adolescents, as well as chronic tendon and musculoskeletal injuries in mature-aged populations.
Having worked with numerous elite sporting teams, Dr Khullar uses a strong evidence-based approach and values respect, compassion and integrity when liaising with patients.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of PermanentImpairment, 4th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Fitness for Duty
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Public and Professional Liability
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission (TAC)
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission Joint Medical Examiner (JME)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)