Dr Short has undertaken medicolegal work for over 15 years and is able to assess and give opinions with respect to dental care, from prevention to complex restorative treatments for presentations stemming from trauma, assaults, air bag deployment, slip and falls or accidents.
Dr Short remains in clinical practice where she specialises in dental implant dentistry and has trained with some of the foremost dental implant surgeons in the world. She has also taught dental implant surgery at national and international dental schools.
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 6th Ed
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Criminal Law
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Family Law
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection
- Motor Accident Injury Accreditation Scheme SA
- Public and Professional Liability
- Return to Work South Australia
- Worksafe Queensland