Dr Journeaux practices in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery and was the Director of Orthopaedics at Mater Health Services, Brisbane. He is currently a Visiting Medical Officer at the Mater Hospital and contributes to an outreach clinic in Roma. Dr Journeaux’s major orthopaedic elective interest is in lower limb joint replacement including hip and knee arthroplasty with a special interest in revision hip surgery. He practices in adult trauma and is on the International AO Trauma Faculty.
- IME Assessor, Victorian Worksafe Authority
- Authorised Health Practitioner (AHP), MAA SIRA (NSW)
- GEPI 2, QLD Workers Compensation
- TAC Assessor, Transport Accident Assessor Victoria
- Comcare, Federal Government
- AMA 4, AMA 5, AMA 6