Originally trained in trauma presentations, Dr Riley has also received post-fellowship training in hip and knee joint replacement including lower-limb trauma and in foot and ankle surgery.
Dr Riley has published and given lectures on numerous Orthopaedic presentations including fractured hips (neck of femur), hip and knee arthroplasty (joint replacement) and conditions of the foot and ankle.
- SIRA NSW Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessor
- Medical Negligence
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Family Law
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection Assessments
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed