He believes in practising patient-centred medicine, where he can help create a treatment plan tailored to the patient’s individual needs. He has experience in all aspects of occupational and general practice and enjoys diagnosing and treating the vast array of diseases the human body can develop.
Dr Tom Bennett works in Occupational Health and is a Workcover accredited Injury Management Consultant. He has particular experience in assessing those injured under the DVA, and NSW WorkCover schemes, and does pre-employment medicals.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Injury Management Consultant-Psychiatric/psychological injuries
- SIRA NSW Workers’ Compensation Injury Management Consultant-Physical injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Dermatology/ dermatological conditions
- Pain management
- Toxicology/ hazardous substance exposure
- Ergonomics/ manual handling
- Noise/ hearing loss
- Head injuries
- Occupational/ overuse injuries
- Respiratory conditions
- Medical Negligence