Dr Rosenthal has extensive experience performing high quality, detailed independent medicolegal assessments and reports for a variety of stakeholders in the public and private sectors including insurers, employers, and lawyers.
He is a member of The South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society where he attends to a range of presentations relating to aspects of underwater and hyperbaric medicine.
Dr Rosenthal continues in active practice as a nominated physician for Australia Post and is currently a Medical Appeals Panellist for the Motor Accident Authority, as well as an Approved Medical Specialist for WorkCover.
- Authorised Medical Specialist, WCC SIRA
- Assessor for Motor Accident Authority, MAA SIRA
- Review Panelist, MAA SIRA
- Permanent Impairment Assessment, AMA 4 & 5
- Permanent Impairment Assessor, Comcare
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner, CIME
- Occupational Diving Assessor (SPUMS)