Mr Slinger has over 45 years of clinical and surgical experience, in both the public and private health sectors. Notable amongst his appointments has been as a member of the Medical Committee, established to advise WorkCover WA in establishing the Guides for the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment.
He has held positions such as President of the Spine Society of Australia, Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer of the Australian Orthopaedic Association and Chairman of the Board of Studies Australian Orthopaedic Association.
Currently Mr Slinger is a Consulting Orthopaedic Surgeon in private practice, located in West Perth.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed
- ACT Motor Vehicle
- ACT Workers’ Compensation
- Approved Medical Specialist Western Australia
- Motor Injury Insurance Western Australia
- Public and Professional Liability