During this time Mr Wilde has treated patients with a full range of spinal disorders including scoliosis, spinal trauma and tumour, as well as degenerative spinal conditions.
Mr Wilde has expertise in all areas of the spine including cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions and takes pride in providing impartial legal reports for patients injured in the workplace, road accidents, hospital, assaults or as a result of negligence.
Accreditations and Schemes:
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed
- Comcare Guides to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Medical Negligence
- Public and Professional Liability
- Victoria Transport Accidents Commission (TAC)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Impairment Assessor (IIA)
- WorkSafe Victoria Independent Medical Assessor (IME)