LIVE LIFE WITH HAPPINESS, EFFICIENCY AND TIME FOR OTHERS AND YOURSELF
Finding a balance between work and daily living is a challenge that many of us face. Managing your time effectively can help reduce stress, improve your productivity and achieve the priorities that matter most with a healthy work-life balance.
In this course, you will learn practical tips for finding that essential balance to perform at your best, personally and professionally. You’ll be equipped with effective tools for creating small shifts in your daily life, enabling you to feel less overwhelmed, more focused, mentally and physically healthy, and better able to live life with happiness, efficiency, and time for others AND for yourself!
This workshop will show how to focus on the important things, set accurate and achievable goals, and communicate better with your peers at work and your family at home. Course content includes:
- Understanding work/life balance
- Why we self-sabotage
- When work and life become unbalanced
- The problem with perfectionism
- Strategies for achieving balance
- Putting competing priorities into perspective
- Managing expectations
- The 5 pillars of wellbeing: PERMA
- Making time for what matters most