She has worked as a case manager helping people find suitable work for over 10 years. This has included experience in a community organisation helping unemployed people through NSW and federally funded programs as well as private/government owned organisations helping people with disabilities.
Olga has run group training programs and managed individual cases. She has had extensive experience liaising with employers to secure work experience/Work trial placements and paid employment for individual clients.
Accreditations and Schemes
- Workers Compensation (non-accredited)
- Motor Vehicle (non-accredited)
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Medical Negligence
- Life Insurance – TPD and Income Protection Assessments
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Public and Professional Liability