Assessing IP and TPD medicolegal claims
Would you like to assess IP and TPD claims but don’t know where to start?
Slater and Gordon’s Practice Leader, Superannuation and Disability Insurance, Anne-Marie Gambera has explained everything you need to know.
- IP and TPD claims:
- Who is eligible for IP/TPD compensation
- Common entitlements, amounts and how they’re paid
- Who pays?
- Medical Attendance
- The medicolegal assessment
- Assessing claimants and addressing questions
- The policy and definitions!
- Typical questions and responses
- The AMA Guides and Accreditation
- Where reports go wrong…
Date: 13th April 2023
Time: 7.30 pm
About Anne-Marie Gambera
As a Principal Lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s superannuation insurance litigation practice group, Annemarie is an expert in insurance disputes across disability and general insurance. In practice for more than 20 years, she advocates for clients, helping them navigate the legal system when things go wrong.