ACHIEVE BETTER OUTCOMES FOR YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS
PERSON-CENTRED CASE MANAGEMENT
A heavily skills-based course, participants will be taught proven techniques for developing rapport, building collaboration and gaining a mutual understanding of shared goals with clients.
A modular approach has been taken allowing organisations to deliver the course in its entirety, or alternatively to select the content that is of highest priority to their teams.
Content can also be modified to suit the time available for team training. This course covers:
- Understanding person-centred case management:
- The principles and benefits of person-centred care
- Embedding person-centred care throughout the client journey
- Goal-directed care planning
- Developing person-centred case management skills
- Working through common case management challenges such as:
- Managing clients with cognitive difficulties
- Non-English speaking clients
- Developing and evaluating person-centred case plans. Includes an understanding of SMART goals, what to document, keeping the plan current and key elements of a quality case plan.
- Strategies for delivering high productivity under a heavy caseload.