Truly extraordinary people don’t just have strong IQs, they also have well developed EQs! Emotional Intelligence (EQ) describes our awareness of and ability to manage our emotions and relationships and to recognise, understand and influence the emotions of others. EQ is an important factor in both our personal and professional success as it dictates our ability to connect with others and stay in control in difficult situations This course will help you recognise emotions in others, to take control of your own emotions, and to manage interpersonal relationships with empathy. In doing so, this course will build your capacity to work well with others, to manage stress and to make more effective decisions for a higher level of personal and professional success. Course content includes:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why Emotional Intelligence matters
- The link between Emotional Intelligence and high performance
- The keys to Emotional Intelligence
- Developing your Emotional Intelligence